ComplyUp Fall 2019 Scholarship
As a solution provider in the field of cybersecurity, we want to support those who understand the importance of this industry. We started this scholarship to do just that.
If you are a college student who finds cybersecurity interesting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an essay about anything related to cybersecurity and you will be entered into consideration for the scholarship. It can be opinions on the current state, ideas to improve it, etc.
Send in a 500-750 word essay to apply.
The deadline to apply is July 1, 2019. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded on August 1, 2019.
- Any U.S. resident accepted to a community college, 4-year college, university, or trade school.
- Eligible to both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.
Requirements for the Winning Applicant
Prior to awarding the scholarship, the selected winner must:
- Provide proof of enrollment in school.
- Provide proof of a 2.5 or higher overall GPA.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below
- Attach your 500-750 word essay to the form
- Submit your application by July 1, 2019